<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, June 05, 2012
When Fate Knocks
I know it's been more than a year since I last updated my personal blog. For a start, I am newly attached! To the most amazing man I can ever wish for. I would like to introduce him to you. His name is Manuel aka Jerry. He is 28 years old and is from Bad Hersfeld, Germany. He is a tall, lean man with very attractive green brown eyes and nice thick lips. Most exciting thing of all, he has CHEST AND NAVAL HAIR. SEXY! You have no idea how much I love my man to have chest hair. He doesn't like it but grows it for me because I love it!

How we met was really very random. We were both members of an online website call Meet Up. This website was introduced by my beloved polish friend, Heather. We were both in a group call Expats On A Mission. Well, odd to say, we did not meet during a meet up event. Jerry was scrolling through profiles in the group, found me cute and chatted me up. Yeah, I was silly enough to reply his mail. From December 2011 to January 2012, we were back to old school, only exchanging emails when we had the time.

It was only after his birthday that he decided that we should finally meet. So, we exchanged contacts and set up a place (Lena's @ NEX) to meet for dinner. First meeting I wasn't particularly talkative. Jerry almost didn't want to meet me the second time just because he couldn't read me and my thoughts.

Fast forward to February, we became closer, not lovers kind of close but more like a playful flirty kind of friendship. That was when he wanted to be more than friends. He said, "If you are looking for a boyfriend, I am not the one you are looking for. I am not ready to commit into any relationship.". Then he persuaded me into being friends with benefits. Well... I have been wanting to try a white dick if there is a chance, and since life is short,  I thought why not? Sex the first time was a little awkward. Both didn't really let ourselves go if you know what I mean. Anyhow, he decided that I had the potential to be great in bed and that we should continue. As our meetings increased, we found out that we can relate and get along pretty well. I managed to capture his heart and turned things around.

Finally, he realised that since we are so crazy over each other, what is actually stopping him from commitment? NOTHING. So on 5 April, he made our relationship official and I then became his girlfriend. We are very very happy and we haven't regretted since. Of course as couples, we have our ups and downs but we made a pact that none should go to bed angry. Chemistry, compatibility and communication is extremely important in any relationship.

To add on, my grades are out and I aced them once again! I had A+ for all modules in my 1st semester and scored 2 As and 2 A-s this semester. I finally pass my Year 1 with distinctions. I must say I am the happiest and luckiest girl around. Plus...... Sex has never been better.






Thinking of you till 4:21 PM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/