<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, October 28, 2011
September and October Haul
Okay, ever since I got into this nail polish club, I've been spending a BOMB on nail polishes. It's a place whereby people from all over the world share about nail related things like swapping, latest collection, etc. We also confide in each other and we felt that we all could be trusted. I'm really glad to have them. Well, here is my post on my September and October haul. It's huge! Photos will be up after my exams.

CHINA GLAZE
2NITE
BFF (haven't arrive)
DV8
Dynasty
Glittering Garland
GR8
Ghoulish Glow
IDK
Ingrid
Let's Do It In 3D
Liquid Leather
LOL
Meteor Shower
Midnight Kiss
Midtown Magic
Poinsettia
QT
Ring In The Red
Sexagon
Snow Globe
TTYL

CLAIRE'S
Poison Apple

COLOR CLUB
Antiquated
Cold Metal
Foil Me Once
Hot Like Lava
Lumi-icecent
Perfect Mol-ten


ESSIE
Borrowed & Blue
Coat Azure
Too Too Hot


KLEANCOLOR
Chunky Holo Bluebell
Chunky Holo Purple

MAKE UP STORE
Britta
Greta
Madeleine
Siw

OPI
Absolutely Alice
Crim-sun
Honk If You Love OPI
Java Mauve-A
DS Original
Pros & Bronze
Simply Smashing
Taupe This Space Needle

ZOYA
Crystal
Ivanka


Thinking of you till 12:34 AM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/