<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, October 09, 2010
Marbling!
Okay, I haven't been feeling happy lately. Very moody and stuff. I'm still spending on nail polishes! LOL! While I hope to control my mood swings, I would appreciate that you control your itchy fingers too. You really ticked me off. But it was over and I'm not mad anymore. Please, just DO NOT do it again when I'd already warned you not to. Oh well.. Stupid PMS. It's getting on my nerves. Why did Eve took the apple?? Now we have to suffer because of her. =( 


Okay, I'm done complaining. Haha.. Here are my water marble nails. I learn it from Colette from My Simple Little Pleasures. She's an expert and I'm not. It's my first time doing this though. And I did it with my baby, Ken! It's our 1st ever nail collaboration. Haha.. Thank you darling for taking my pickiness and nonsense when doing my nails. You know I can't take imperfection for that. >< But I still love you anyways! So miss you right now! Have fun at soccer later~






 In UV light:




Thinking of you till 12:12 PM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/