<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, June 18, 2010
New Passport
I woke up super early today to collect my new passport! I was slightly late for the appointment. 10 minuntes late. Zzz.. Bob was super early lah.. After collecting my passport at the ICA, we went to Cathay for lunch. Ervin managed to spot me there. I walked passed him and he was staring hard at us. Roftl.. Bob noticed but I didn't. So blur lah.. We chatted awhile before going our separate ways. We had Billy Bombers's honey stung chicken, cream spinach and oreo milkshake. *yummy yummy*




Dinner was at marche with James's gang. We were the first to arrive. Can you believe it??? Wahaha! We had chicken crepe, lychee lemonade and rosti with smoked salmon. I treated James a meal as a thanking gesture for introducing Kenneth (Bob's real name) to me. We cam whored alot! Vivian and her boyfriend, Sherman, had to leave first as they had a dance practice. We hanged around for a while. Then, we went to SCAPE to look for Vivian and Sherman, hoping to catch a glimpse of them dancing. But we were disappointed as the instructor were briefing them on the formation. The rest of us went to have desserts nearby. It wasn't fantastic at all. Bob sent me home and he missed the last train from Jurong East to Pioneer. =(( I appreciate his effort in this relationship.


Melanie back home from Hong Kong and bought lots of stuff. She got me my favourite tinkerbell necklace! That was more than enough for me. Thanks sister! =D Mum and dad left for Malacca for church encounter. Bob will be staying over tomorrow night. ^^


Thinking of you till 11:51 PM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/