<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, June 20, 2010
Good Weekend
I had tuition yesterday and it was my first session with the sisters, Juliet and Cheryl. They are quite hardworking and very pleasant students. But their results fared between E8 to F9. Seems like I am going to have a hard time. But I hope to at least help them get a C5 or B3 if possible. Maybe even distinction. I got to start drilling them. And patience is the key! This month's pay was spent even before I got them. =(

I am super into coloured lenses now. EOS is superb. I am going to try NEO lenses. Can't wait for them to arrive the following week! Hehe!! My darling loves them to the maximum! He says the lenses give me a very animated and kawaii eyes! Kirei~ I'll be busy working next month! So many assignments.. =X

Back to topic, I met Bob at AMK hub. He was late when I told him not to! Luckily, I wasn't moody that night. We had dinner at S11 and bought lots of tibits from NTUC Extra. We watched She's Out Of My League at 9.45 pm. Then headed back after the show and washed up. We bathed 'together'. LOL. He took the outside bathroom while I took the inside bathroom. Both bathroom are side by side, divided by a wall. Haha!! Don't think dirty! We continued snacking while watching All About Steve. We went to sleep after that. So tired! Bob slept in Joel's room. He didn't sleep quite well as he's not used to the pillow. Wakaka! >.<

We woke up in the early afternoon and went to have lunch at RK Eating House. Had a round of dota after that. And wala~ It was already 6.30 pm. I kept persuading him to have dinner together but he didn't want to. My parents were home from Malacca by 7 pm. Bob and I wished my father Happy Father's Day. My father insisted that he stayed for dinner. Haha.. Bob had no choice but to agree. Dinner was sumptuous and filling! We had lobster and other 'zhi char' dishes! Bob took a bus home so he could rest on the bus. =DD

Random stuff:



Thinking of you till 11:31 PM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/