<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, May 31, 2010
BFFs
I celebrated my birthday with my close circle of friends today. Xiang Hao supposed to pick me up but the weather was bad. So, he parked his bike at my place and mum sent us to AMK MRT to take a train down.  We met at Cineleisure and had pasta mania there. Then, we proceeded with photo taking and interaction session! Samuel couldn't join us for the movie, Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time. Bob joined us after work and the movie wasn't too bad. I hope this circle of friends will stay with me for a long time! Some have been with me since 18 while others, about 2-3 years ago. Friends forever!

Close girlfriends of mine: Hui Xian, Hui Ling and Selina


From left to right: Humphrey, Sean Tan, Samuel Tan, Hui Xian, Hui Ling, Xiang Hao and Qi Jie (Sel went to the ladies)




Thinking of you till 11:03 PM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/