<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, March 04, 2010
Domino's
I had Domino's pizza for dinner with Sin How today. He wanted Old Town and I spotted Domino's. He so wanted to eat that! Haha! We should be hanging less now since people have mistaken us for a couple. We are just very good friends. Sheesh. 











I had my favourite paru today! Introduced it to Bob and Sin How. =)




Chili crab last night was great too! Thanks mum for re-heating the crabs for me.


Have been studying with Bob, James, Amelia, Joycelyn, Xiao Xuan and Hui Meing. Today was pretty productive. Hope I can pass tomorrow's Statistics paper.


Have been really busy lately! Tired from the mugging. Hope weekends will have some free time to fill the missing blog entries. =DD



Thinking of you till 11:52 AM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/