<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, February 02, 2010
海派甜心

海派甜心 had come to an end. I would highly recommend this show to anyone. It is a Taiwanese production which has a mixture of comedy and romance. This show is acted by Show Luo and Raine Yang. I watched the last episode with ZX before he made his way to school.

I had tuition today. And met Sin How again. For dinner. We went to tampines Courts to buy bedroom stuff. We also went to Ikea to get some furniture. It was fun at Ikea as we laughed and joked around. Talking about the furniture that we would like to get for our future homes. After making payment, I had ice cream and he had hot dog bun.

We headed to Sembawang as his office was located there. He moved his things over and he was perspiring lah.. I could tell the table was heavy but he rejected my offer to help. So I just sit and explore around. We checked that everything was working and in place. 

While on our way home, we decided to eat Chong Pang nasi lemak. It was pretty filling and I couldn't finish my rice. Sin How said the standard had already dropped as compared to the last time he came. After a filling supper, we headed back home and hit the sack.


Thinking of you till 1:53 AM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/