<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, January 31, 2010
Mussels
Well well.. I had facial today and bought 4 pairs of shoes on an impulse at Shine! 1 pair of black low cut boots, 1 pair of red heels, 1 pair of flats and 1 pair of wedges! Om-gosh lah.. I am so dead. Luckily, many items were out of stock from the Taiwan spree. So, my expenditure dropped from $400++ to $300+. *whew*

I had work at night and met Bran after that. He surprised me by bringing me to this restuarant near The Pier, around Clarke Quay area. We had some tomato mussels and ham with beef I think. It was yummy. Of course there was Belgian beer too! I felt so sleepy after drinking. =( Bran drove me home and I'm heading for bed soon. Got to be up for church early tomorrow.


Thinking of you till 2:02 AM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/