<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, January 02, 2010
Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2009 is finally over. 2010 will definitely be a good year for everyone! At least for me!!! =) Counting down at my cousin's place was a blast! We sang song, played and talked. We had a sharing session and I would like to see more of this kind of gathering in future. I handed out Ferrero to everybody. We shared with each other about what GOD had done in our lives for 2009 and what we would like to see and improve in 2010. Thanks cousin Gary for the ox tail stew! It was DELICIOUS! Everything ended about 2.30 pm.


I went to meet my ex neighbours, Keith, Olivier and Casper, for a house party hosted by their church friend, Phillip. I was worried about being the odd one out but I managed to fit in. Yapee! I made many new friends that night. We played drinking games and the guys tried to get me drunk in beer except for my neighbours of course. Haha.. But heng, I'm still surviving. Someone mentioned that I'm a good drinker. Well, now I know. We went for prata and 4 guys walked me home after that. Hehe.. Zhen Xiang accompanied me through sms till morning! Thank Zhen Xiang!!! I'm sorry I didn't countdown with you. Please don't get mad at me.


1st January 2010 was a rest day for me. Mum made fish maw with rock sugar. I love that. If I had known dad didn't like it, I would have drank his share. Wakaka! I planned to sleep early but Ben Russell kept talking to me! He didn't want to let me go. =( He'll be back sometime next week. Alex is flying today! I thought yesterday. Haha.. Silly me. Ben said he'll have a house party at his apartment when he's back. I can't wait! Oh, my dear Ray called me to say that he's leaving for Japan for holiday and asked if I wanted to get anything. =D

I had classes this morning! Gosh, I was so sleepy. I'm having lunch now. Zhen Xiang played mahjong the throughout the whole night and won $18! Later still have to clean rabbit cages. Getting tougher man.. After that going to Geylang to pass my time sheet to Zeta. Good news! I'm starting my tuition job next week! Whee~ Money money money! Hehe.. I really got to save up. Then I'll be meeting Kayvern for Sherlock Holmes tonight. I heard it's good. And I might be meeting Gerald after that for supper. It has been a long while since I met him. Till then!


Thinking of you till 1:06 PM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/