<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Painting The Town Red
It was a usual school day yesterday. There wasn't any Stats class anymore so I went ahead with my Macro econs class. After class, Zhen Xiang ent to tabao laksa at his place and came over to meet me in school. Laksa is nice but I wasn't really in the mood to have something spicy, partly because my tummy kept churning. Haha.. We headed to Orchard about 8 pm. That was when we started snapping pictures non-stop. Even on the MRT! Made funny and stupid faces. Some people were watching and smiling. Haha.. I'm waiting for the pictures to be uploaded in my com so I can upload more here. Alex was tired so we didn't meet up late in the night. Like late. He's like forever packed with activities. Very hard to catch him. He'll be leaving on 1st January 2010. Time flies pretty fast man.. Finally, 2009 is ending soon. It wasn't a very good year for me.

I got to get ready for work soon. Today will be station at SAF Sembawang Camp from 5 pm till 9 pm. I should be meeting Alex after that for supper. But then again, he might be flying an aeroplane. Haha!


Thinking of you till 3:12 PM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/