<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Rainbows!
I had saw rainbow over the past one week. It was a beautiful and gorgeous sight! For those who did not manage to see the rainbow, here are some photos of them. I took it from outside my window. I felt very happy when i see the rainbow yesterday. I felt immerse happiness from within, a feeling I haven't felt for a long long time. Well, the rainbow lasted for 25 mins. The one I saw on 25 feb was a double rainbow. They were side by side but one was fainter than the other. It was still a rare a beautiful sight to behold. The rainbows lasted for 16 mins.


25 feb 6:58pm
25 feb 7:03pm

25 feb 7:07pm

2 mar 7:05pm (My favourite picture)

2 mar 7:06pm

One end of the rainbow..

..to the other end.


Thinking of you till 11:44 AM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/