<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, February 15, 2009
2009 Resolution
I had lunch with my cell leader Celine on 11 Feb for bonding. And this is the list of resolution we came up with. I am sure I am able to stick by it and see that God has been ever so graceful to me.

STUDIES:
-Study 3 times a week -> Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
-Graduate with a degree in 3 years' time

FAMILY:
-Gain trust from parent -> Consistent (by sticking to my curfew by 12am)
->Say what I mean and mean what I say
-Improve relationship with my sister (be more proactive)

PERSONAL:
-Be more confident (in God) and be more independent
-Stay single until I graduate
-Exercise once a week
-Attend cell group and church regularly

QUALITIES OF MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND:

PHYSICAL:
-Pleasant looking
-Fit (no need to be macho)
-Lean (not skinny)

FAMILY:
-Friendly
-able to communicate

SPIRITUAL LEVEL:
-Fear God
-Love God
-Serve God
-Strong faith

EDUCATION:
-At least have a degree or stable career

CHARACTER:
-Charismatic
-Understanding
-Caring
-Trustworthy
-Loving
-Able to communicate
-Sociable
-Hardworking


Thinking of you till 2:43 PM


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/